It is a broadly described annual report of IDBI Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,50,313.64 Crore. Total Bank’s total income amounted to Rs. 30,035.41 Crore, comprising interest income of Rs. 23,026.53 Crore and other income of Rs. 7,008.88 Crore. As on 31st March 2018, the Bank’s aggregate deposits and advances touched Rs. 2,47,931.61 Crore and Rs. 1,71,739.95 Crore, respectively. Interest expenses stood at Rs. 17,386.21 Crore and operational expenses at Rs. 4,744.69 Crore, accounting for total expenditure. During 2017-18, the Bank’s Profit/(Loss) before Tax was Rs. (12,592.53) Crore. The Bank incurred a net loss of Rs. 8,237.92 Crore during FY 2017-18. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 39.01.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of IDBI Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- Thesis Paper on Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Zahintex Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Faysal Bank Limited