It is a broadly described annual report of IDBI Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,50,313.64 Crore. Total Bank’s total income amounted to Rs. 30,035.41 Crore, comprising interest income of Rs. 23,026.53 Crore and other income of Rs. 7,008.88 Crore. As on 31st March 2018, the Bank’s aggregate deposits and advances touched Rs. 2,47,931.61 Crore and Rs. 1,71,739.95 Crore, respectively. Interest expenses stood at Rs. 17,386.21 Crore and operational expenses at Rs. 4,744.69 Crore, accounting for total expenditure. During 2017-18, the Bank’s Profit/(Loss) before Tax was Rs. (12,592.53) Crore. The Bank incurred a net loss of Rs. 8,237.92 Crore during FY 2017-18. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 39.01.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of IDBI Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2001 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited (part-6)
- Immunization Theory
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2015 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- How the Financial Institutes Disburse Their SME Loans
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Yes Bank