It is a broadly described annual report of IDFC Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,263,819,922 Crore. Total income of the Bank during the year was Rs. 102,183,466 Crore. The core deposits of the Bank (CASA and retail term deposits) almost doubled from Rs. 4,906 Crore as on 31st March 2017 to Rs. 10,053 Crore as on 31st March 2018. Total expenses of the Bank for the year Rs. 92,628,660 Crore. The Profit before tax for the year was Rs. 1,027 Crore. Net Profit after tax for the period of the Bank was Rs. 8,799,147 Crore. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 2.59.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend at the rate of Rs. 0.75 per equity share of Rs. 10 each (i.e. @7.5%) for the year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of IDFC Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Performance Measurement of Credit System of Tractor Business
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2017 of Metro Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited