It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 252715 82 26 Crore. During the year 2017-18, total income of the Bank increased by 6.95% to Rs. 19,519.49 Crore, with Interest Income at Rs. 17,113.65 Crore and other Income at Rs. 2405.84 Crore. The Bank’s Total Deposits grew by Rs. 25785 Crore (14.13%) for the financial year 2017-18 to Rs. 2,08,294 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure increased marginally by Rs. 268.09 Crore (1.88%) to Rs. 14,518.50 Crore during FY 2017-18. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased to Rs. 5000.99 Crore as against Rs. 4000.71 Crore for FY 2016-17. The Bank has posted a Net Profit for FY 2017-18 was at Rs. 1258.99 Crore as compared to Rs. 1405.68 Crore for 2016-17. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year was at Rs. 26.21 and Book value was at Rs. 329.53 as on 31st March 2018.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @60% for FY 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2005 of Nestlé India Limited
- Financial Statement Analysis of Rahimafrooz Batteries Limited
- New Frontier of Automated LC System of HSBC Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of United Finance Limited
- Performance Evaluation of Investment Corporation Bangladesh