It is a broadly described annual report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 101,529.68 Lakhs. The Company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 145,933.92 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 140,287.38 Lakhs for the previous year, representing an increase of 4.02%. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 132,816.17 Lakhs. Profit before exceptional and extraordinary items and tax stood at Rs. 13,117.75 Lakhs for the year under review as compared to Rs. 10,201.17 Lakhs for the previous year. Profit after tax for after sharing of Profit of Associate stood at Rs. 8,948.33 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 7,625.48 Crores for the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 54.83. The paid up share capital of the Company as at 31st March 2018 aggregates to Rs. 15,69,62,080/- comprising of 1,56,96,208 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 4.50/- (@45%) per share of Rs. 10/- each on equity share capital of the Company for the Financial Year ended 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited:
- SME Banking and Credit Risk Grading System of Commercial Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2013 of Mutual Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Considerations in Formulating Financial Plan
- Annual Report 2009 of Shinepukur Ceramics Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited