It is a broadly described annual report of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,55,355.42 Lakhs. The Company has achieved a turnover of Rs. 2,48,860.11 Lakhs as against Rs. 2,35,587.87 Lakhs in 2016-17 a 6% growth (Gross) and a 14% growth (Net) without Excise Duty. Gross Profit of the Company for the year ended stood at Rs. 36,991.66 Lakhs. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 2,36,413.68 Lakhs. During the year under review, the Profit before Tax stood at Rs. 29,912.13 Lakhs as against Rs. 26,631.28 Lakhs in 2016-17 a 12% increase. Net Profit after Tax for the year was Rs. 21,142.29 Lakhs as compared at Rs. 19,060.41 Lakhs in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company (Face value Rs. 10/- per share) for the year stood at Rs. 192.98.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 40 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each (@400%) on the equity share capital of Rs. 10,95,55,040 for the year ended on 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited:
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Term Paper on Capital market of Bangladesh
- General Banking and Loan System of IFIC Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Lanco Infratech Limited
- Internship Report on Non-performing Loans of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh