It is a broadly described annual report of Lupin Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 263,053.8 million. The Company’s sales for the year ended 31st March 2018 were Rs. 155598.4 million. Profit before interest, depreciation & amortization, exceptional item and tax were Rs. 32978.6 million as against Rs. 45996.5 million of the previous year. The Company’s Net profit for the year after exceptional item (impairment of certain intangible assets) was Rs. 2512.6 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 5.56. During the year, the paid-up equity share capital of the Company rose by Rs. 1 million consequent to the allotment of 505,981 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend at Rs. 5/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each, absorbing an amount of Rs. 2260.5 million. Corporate tax on the proposed dividend is Rs. 464.7 million.
More Annual Report of Lupin Limited:
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Money Flow Index (MFI)