It is a broadly described annual report of PI Industries Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 262,641.77 Crores. The Company’s Revenue from Operations for the year stood at Rs. 2,308.72 Crores as compared to Rs. 2382.94 Crores last year registering a decline of 3.11 % YoY. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 190,362.32 Crore. The Operating Profit for the year declined to Rs. 492.06 Crores from Rs. 550.53 Crores last year i.e. a decrease of 10.62% YoY. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 46,549.04 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 50,953.62 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit stood at Rs. 367.63 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 459.44 Crores in the previous year, a decline of 19.98 % YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 26.62 per share, a decline of 20.08 % as compared to Rs. 33.31 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final dividend of Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of PI Industries Limited:
- Discussed on Personal Loans Pros and Cons
- Annual Report 2012 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2014 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
- Advantages of Using Binary Options Trading Software