It is a broadly described annual report of Pidilite Industries Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,627.95 Crores. Total income of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 5,627.45 Crores. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 4,296.17 Crores. The Operating Profit for the year at Rs. 1430.30 Crores increased by 6.8%. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 1331.28 Crores as compared Rs. 1144.72 Crores in the previous year. The net profit of the Company for the year at Rs. 955.19 Crores increased by 23.4%. Income tax for the current year at Rs. 356.89 Crores is lower by 1.6%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 18.81.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 6/- per equity share of Rs. 1/- each, out of the current year’s profit, on 50.78 Crores equity capital of Rs. 1/- each amounting to Rs. 304.69 Crores.
More Annual Report of Pidilite Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of AFC Agro Biotech Limited Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Bank Al-Habib Limited