It is a broadly described annual report of Pricol Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,899.099 million. Total Revenue of the Company during the year Rs. 12,382.976 Million to Rs. 12,701.426 Million in the previous year. The overall growth was 14.48% as against 5.09% in the previous financial year. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 12,770.163 million. The profit from operations before Amortization expenses, Exceptional items & Tax decreased from Rs. 902 Million to Rs. 447 Million. The profit before tax increased from Rs. 623 Million to Rs. 742 Million. Profit for the year was Rs. 534.736 million as compared at Rs. 466.738 million in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 5.64.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per share of Rs. 1/- face value for the year ended 31st March 2018 and the total dividend payout is Rs. 114.283 Million.
More Annual Report of Pricol Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Karur Vysya Bank
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Discussed on Pre Settlement Loans
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of AIA Engineering Limited