It is a broadly described annual report of Punjab National Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank increased by 6.32% from Rs. 7,20,331 Crore as at 31st March 2017 to Rs. 7,65,830 Crore as at 31st March 2018. Total Income of the Bank increased from Rs. 56,227 Crore in FY’17 to Rs. 56,877 Crore during FY’18. The Bank’s Total Deposits rose by 3.3% from Rs. 6,21,704 Crore to Rs. 6,42,226 Crore during this period. Total Expenses increased from Rs. 41,662 Crore in FY’17 to Rs. 46,582 Crore in FY’18. Net Interest Income of the Bank stood at Rs. 14,922 Crore during FY’18. The Bank’s Operating Profit of Rs. 10,294 Crore during FY’18. The Bank has posted a Net Loss of Rs. 12,283 Crore during FY’18.
More Annual Report of Punjab National Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Project report on Investment Programs of EXIM Bank
- Inventory Investment Definition
- Problems and Prospects of Stock Market of Bangladesh
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Benefits of Investing in Covered Calls Strategy