It is a broadly described annual report of Tata Chemicals Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 25,878.64 Crores. The Company’s revenue from Continuing Operations was Rs. 10,345.36 Crore as against the previous year’s figure of Rs. 10,680.98 Crore, down by 3%. EBITDA from Continuing Operations increased from Rs. 2,094.29 Crore to Rs. 2,190.69 Crore, registering an increase of 5% over the previous year. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 8,998.26 Crore. The Company’s Profit before tax from Continuing Operations was Rs. 1,620.13 Crore, an increase of 10% over the previous year’s figure of Rs. 1,466.58 Crore. Profit after Tax of the Company rose to Rs. 2,702.49 Crores in FY2017-18 as compared to Rs. 1,234.10 Crores in Financial Year 2016-17. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 50.66.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 11/- per share (@110%) and a special dividend of Rs. 11/- per share (@110%) for the financial year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Tata Chemicals Limited:
- Determining Audit Fees by Ahsan Rashid & Co. (Audit Firm)
- Contribution of Export Processing Zones (EPZ) to the Economy
- Annual Report 2017 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited
- Importance of Inventory Management
- Appear as Successful Real Estate Investor