It is a broadly described annual report of Tata Power Company Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 83,737.28 Crore. Tata Company’s Operating Revenue was at Rs. 28,921 Crore in FY18, compared to Rs. 27,286 Crore in FY17. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 29,095.34 Crore. Operating Profit of the Company for the year was Rs. 6,061 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Exceptional Items for the year was Rs. 1,813 Crore. The Profit/(loss) before tax for the year was Rs. 2,915 Crore as compared to Rs. 1,447 Crore in the previous year. Profit after Tax (PAT) in FY18 was at Rs. 2,679 Crore compared to Rs. 1,100 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 8.74.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @130% (Rs. 1.30 per share of Rs. 1/- each) for the year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Tata Power Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- Annual Report 2011 of Quasem Drycells Limited