It is a broadly described annual report of TVS Motor Company in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,213.53 Crores. Total revenue of the Company excluding excise duty increased from Rs. 12,309 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 15,274 Crore in the current year. The Company’s Profit before tax increased from Rs. 699 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 879 Crore in the current year. Profit after Tax (PAT) of the Company increased from Rs. 558 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 663 Crore in 2017-18. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 13.73.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3.30/- per share (@330%) on 47,50,87,114 equity shares of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of TVS Motor Company:
- Annual Report 2012 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Discuss on Types of Long Term Investments
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2011 of United Bank Limited
- Bank With Southeast Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2013 of Midland Bank Limited