It is a broadly described annual report of United Phosphorus Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 23,043 Crores. The Company’s Revenue from operations increased by 5% to Rs. 17,506 Crores. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 15,459 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 2,305 Crores in FY2017-18 as compared to Rs. 1,922 Crores in FY2016-17. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose to Rs. 2,030 Crores in FY2017-18 as compared to Rs. 1,733 Crores in Financial Year 2016-17. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 39.79.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @400% i.e. Rs. 8/- per Equity Share of Rs. 2/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of United Phosphorus Limited:
- Report on SME Banking of Brac Bank (Part-1)
- Disadvantages of Preferred Stock financing from Company’s viewpoint
- Discuss on Debt Management Plans
- Annual Report 2014 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited