It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 177632,04,72 Crore. The Total Business of the Bank registered a robust growth rate of 20.07 % grew from Rs. 2,29,833 Crore as on 31st March 2017 to Rs. 2,75,965 Crore as on 31st March 2018. The Total Deposits of the Bank registered a growth rate of 18.25% from Rs. 1,33,012 Crore as on 31st March 2017 to Rs. 1,57,288 Crore as on 31st March 2018. The Net Worth of the Bank increased from Rs. 6976.90 Crore to Rs. 9224.01 Crore this year. The total paid up (equity share) capital of the Bank is Rs. 1304.15 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 13463,42,90 Crore during FY 2017-18. The Operating Profit of the Bank has increased from Rs. 2,421 Crore as on 31st March 2017 to Rs. 3,098 Crore as on 31st March 2018, thereby recording a growth rate of 27.95%. The Bank has reported a Net profit Rs. 727 Crore as on 31st March 2018 compared to Rs. 750 Crore as on 31st March 2017. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank during the year was Rs. 6.83.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.20 per share (@12%), for the year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Credit Risk Policy Analysis of United Leasing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Corporation Bank
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Punjab National Bank Limited