It is a broadly described annual report of Envoy Textiles Limited in the year of 2017. In the FY 2016-17, the Company’s recorded revenue of BDT 6,078.74 million as compared to BDT 6,338.37 million (annualized) in the previous year, translating to a 4.10 % decrease in revenue. The Company’s financial performance in 2016-17 was broadly satisfactory; with increasing NAV by 2.35% to Tk. 38.51. However, Net Profit after tax of BDT 321.18 million was 31.85% lower than that attained in 2015-16. Net income attributable to Shareholders amounted to Taka 321.18 million, Earnings per Share (EPS) consequently amounted to Taka. 2.05 in Financial Year 2016-2017.
The Board recommended Cash Dividend @ 7% (i.e. Taka 0.70 per share of Taka 10.00 each) and Stock Dividend @ 5% (i.e. 5 Bonus Shares for every 100 ordinary shares held) for the year ended 30 June 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Envoy Textiles Limited:
- Credit Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System Special Focus on Foreign Exchange of NCC Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Internship Report on General Banking Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd
- Benefits of Offshore Investing
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited