It is a broadly described annual report of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited in the year of 2017. The Company has posted a net profit before tax amounting to Taka. 97,795,247 (ninety-seven million seven hundred ninety-five thousand two hundred forty-seven) excluding capital loss on sale of car Taka. 956,438 (nine hundred fifty-six thousand four hundred thirty-eight) in the year ended 30 June 2017 which has decreased around 11% compared to immediate preceding year’s net profit before tax amounting to Taka. 110,383,126 (one hundred ten million three hundred eighty-three thousand one hundred twenty-six).
The Board has opted to recommend @ 10% stock dividend (one (1) bonus share for every ten (10) shares held) for the year 2016-2017 to all the shareholders to be distributed out of accumulated Retained Earnings subject to the approval of the shareholders at the 22nd Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Union Capital Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Report) 2002-2003 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- How to Classify Insolvent Trading
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Pidilite Industries Limited