It is a broadly described annual report of Fu-Wang Foods Limited in the year of 2017. During the year the company earned a net profit after tax of Tk. 6.18 Crore compared to Tk. 8.61 Crore for the last year, which is a decrease of 28.22%. Turnover also decreased by 23.50%. During the year the company’s revenue decreased by 23.50%, cost of Goods Sold decreased by 25.60%, Gross profit decreased by 17.72% and net profit decreased by 28.27% comparing to last year. During the year 2016-17 revenue decreased by an amount of Taka. 180,321,705 due to the competition of market, market demand.
Considering the overall financial position of the Company the Board of Directors has recommended @ 10% (Ten percent) stock dividend for all Shareholders for approval in the 21st Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Fu-Wang Foods Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sunlife Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Punj Lloyd
- Annual Report 2016 of National Tea Company Limited
- Internship Report on Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited(Part 2)