It is a broadly described annual report of Global Heavy Chemicals Limited in the year of 2016-17. During the year company earned the net profit after tax BDT 78.07 Million. The earnings per share are BDT 1.08 & Net Asset Value (NAV) Per Share is BDT 53.82. The authorized capital of Global Heavy chemicals Limited is BDT 1,000.00 Million divided into 100.00 Million ordinary shares of BDT 10.00 each. Present paid-up capital of the company is BDT 720.00 Million divided into 72.00 Million ordinary shares of BDT 10.00 each.
The Board of Directors has recommended @ 10% cash dividend to the shareholders except for the directors for the year ended June 30, 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
- Annual Report 2016 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- Discuss on Steps to reduce Financial System Risk
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Debt-Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- 3 Steps for Traders before start Commodity Trading
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Asahi India Glass Limited