It is a broadly described annual report of KDS Accessories Limited in the year of 2017. During the period of 12 months from 01st July 2016 to 30 June 2017, KDSAL contributed to Taka. 61,453,296 to the Government Exchequer. During the year, The Company’s Cost of Goods Sold Taka. 1,252,576,655 million. Gross Profit Taka. 333,360,520 million. The Net profit Margin Ratio is 7.92% against 7.60% in the previous twelve months. In this period Company has earned the net profit of Tk. 125.59 million.
As announced by the Company on 18 Sept. 2017 the Board has recommended dividend for all shareholders @10% Cash and @5% Stock Dividend per share in respect of the year ended 30 June 2017 which will be paid after approval in the Annual General Meeting of the Company as per respective shareholding position on Record Date i.e. 11th October 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of KDS Accessories Limited:
- Financial Condition and Audit Procedure of Square Toiletries Limited
- Collateralized Debt Obligation
- Role of ICB In The Capital Market of Bangladesh (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Infosys
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited