It is a broadly described annual report of National Polymer Industries Limited in the year of 2017. During this financial year, The Company has achieved revenue from sales Taka. 186.67 Crore while it was Taka. 175.93 Crore during the previous year. Company’s’ Cost of Goods Sold for the year ended 30th June 2017 is Taka. 155.93 Crore which was Taka. 146.77 Crore during the previous year, Gross Profit Margin is Tk. 30.73 Crore against Tk. 29.16 Crore for the previous year and Net Profit for this year stands at Tk. 6.67 Crore that is 36.36% higher over the previous year.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% Stock Dividend (20 Bonus shares for every 100 shares) for the year ended on 30th June 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Polymer Industries Limited:
- Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Union Capital Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Assignment on SWOT Analysis and Developed Strategy Management Process
- Interest Rate Risk Overview
- Investment Risk in Stock