It is a broadly described annual report of National Tea Company Limited in the year of 2017. The rate of tax is @ 25.00% on the net profit. But during the year the Taxable profit of the company is negative, therefore 0.60% Turnover Tax has been provided as per clause 82C of Income Tax Act 1984. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Turnover Taka. 985,669,974. Gross Profit for the year Taka. 297,008,868. Income from Operation Taka. 104,392,614. Net Profit before Tax Taka. 80,732,307. Net Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 79,404,894.
The Board of Directors has recommended @18% cash dividend @ Tk. 1.80 per share of Tk.10 each for the period from 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017. The dividend for the year from 1st January 2015 to 30th June 2016 was paid @ Tk.3.00 per share. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More annual report of National Tea Company Limited:
- Seismic Wave
- Internship Report on Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Letter for Final Notice before Dismissal
- World-First Fossil Shows Oviraptor Incubating Its Eggs like A Bird When It Died
- Request letter to Bank Manager for issuance of non-objection certificate