It is a broadly described annual report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 351,819,114 million. Gross Profit Taka. 184,811,294 million. Profit from Operations Taka. 29,441,506 million. Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 7,254,682 million. The shares are listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges, on 30.06.2017 each share was quoted at Tk. 406.10 (on 30.06.2016 – Tk. 289.00) on the Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Tk. 399.00 (at 30.10. 2016 – Tk. 286.00) in the Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd.
The net profit for the year carried forward in the balance sheet will be applied for payment of this year’s dividend proposed by the Board of Directors @30% Cash dividend and will be accounted for in the accounts as and when approved by the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting. The total amount of proposed dividend for the year 2017 is Tk. 72,00,000 only. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2010 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Practice Of Southeast Bank Limited
- Liquid alternative investment
- Describe Categories of Trading Companies in Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of State Bank of Travancore