It is a broadly described annual report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 351,819,114 million. Gross Profit Taka. 184,811,294 million. Profit from Operations Taka. 29,441,506 million. Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 7,254,682 million. The shares are listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges, on 30.06.2017 each share was quoted at Tk. 406.10 (on 30.06.2016 – Tk. 289.00) on the Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Tk. 399.00 (at 30.10. 2016 – Tk. 286.00) in the Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd.
The net profit for the year carried forward in the balance sheet will be applied for payment of this year’s dividend proposed by the Board of Directors @30% Cash dividend and will be accounted for in the accounts as and when approved by the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting. The total amount of proposed dividend for the year 2017 is Tk. 72,00,000 only. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Whom the Bank Grant Credit, Is the Borrower Creditworthy?
- Advantages of Investing in Foreign Markets
- Annual Report 2017 of Satin Creditcare Network Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vijaya Bank Limited
- Fundamental Analysis of the Cash Flow Statement