It is a broadly described annual report of Bank Alfalah Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets reported stood at Rs. 988,829 million. Total Deposits were reported at Rs. 653.406 billion as against Rs. 640.944 billion reported last year. The Bank’s profit before taxation for the year stands at Rs. 14.045 billion as against Rs. 13.023 billion last year, showing improvement of 7.9%. Profit after tax is Rs. 8.367 billion as against Rs. 7.900 billion last year, improving by 5.9%. Shareholder’s equity was Rs. 49,185 million. The Bank has reported Earnings per share (EPS) Rs. 5.21 per share.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final payment of cash dividend of Rs. 1.5/- per share (@15%) for the year ended 31st December 2017.
More Annual Report of Bank Alfalah Limited:
- How to Reach a Successful Debt Management Plan
- Annual Report 2005 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of The Peninsula Chittagong Limited
- Report on General Banking Operation Of Trust Bank Limited
- Importance of Money Management in Investing
- Annual Report 2011 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited