It is a broadly described annual report of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year of 2016-2017, the company made investment Tk. 2.30 Crore in the form of capital expenditure forms its own generation of the fund. During this year, the company has reached its revenue, Taka. 1,210.37 million compared with the last year Taka. 1,269.70 million representing 4.67% fall in gross revenue. During the year under review, the Gross profit margin was reduced Tk. 8.29 million from last year, reasons for negative growth was the impact of short revenue attained during the year. During the year 2016-2017 Net profit was increased to Tk. 117.84 million from Tk. 112.89 million representing 4.38% upward compared to the last year. It is mentionable that Tk. 6.3 million gain during the period and Tk. 24.30 million as interest income received from the short-term deposit and other bank deposits.
The Company has declared @ 15% Cash dividend for the year of 2016-2017 which will be approved in 15th AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Axis Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Sindhu Trade Links Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Annual Report 1999-2000 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2013-2014 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited