It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Bank Limited in the year of 2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s total deposit stood at Taka. 26,464,249,1,97 Crore. The Bank’s total assets stood at Tk. 39,800,221,664 Crore. Total operating income of the Bank increased 37.85% in the year 2016 as compared with the year 2015. Total Liabilities & Shareholders’ Equity was Tk. 39,800,221,664 Crore. In 2017, Total Operating Income of the Bank was Tk. 2,737,739,451 Crore. Total Profit/ (Loss) before Taxes Tk. 772,102,429 Crore. Net Profit after Taxation for the year Tk. 439,652,829 Crore. Earnings per share (EPS) Tk. 0.99.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended for payment of @10% Cash Dividend for the shareholder for the year 2017.
More Annual Report of Meghna Bank Limited:
- Discussed on Electronic Money Transfer
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Internship Report on Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Define Market Capitalization from Penny Stock to Mega Cap
- Annual Report 2012 of Singer Bangladesh Limited