It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Cement Mills Limited in the year of 2017. In the Financial Year 2015-2016, the contributions of this company to the national exchequer was Taka. 107.97 Crore which was 21.73% of the total sales of FY 2015-2016. The cost of goods sold during the FY 2016-2017 under review was Tk. 443.32 Crore whereas in the previous FY it was Tk. 420.9 Crore, marking a rise in the cost of goods sold to 5.32%. The management of the Company had undertaken the strategic drives and engaged the untiring efforts, tried to negotiate the inside and outside risks and challenges and by careful handling, the company was able to earn the net profit of Tk. 6.54 Crore during the period under review compared to Tk. 5.77 Crore in the FY 2015-2016 registering 13.34% increase in the net profit earnings.
The Board of Directors of this company is pleased to recommend for payment of @20% cash dividend on the par value of shares for the shareholders for the period ended on 30th June 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Meghna Cement Mills Limited:
- Role of BSCIC in developing Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Financing Infrastructure in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Continental Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)