It is a broadly described annual report of Orion Pharma Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year 2017, The Company has contributed BDT 422.80 million to the Government Treasury in the form of the VAT, Tax, Import Duty, Supplementary Duty and this contribution represents 21.18% of net sales revenue. During the financial year 2016-17, The Company attained a Consolidated Net Revenue of BDT 9,534.35 million as against BDT 14,799.74 million in the reporting year 2015-16. Consolidated Gross Profit stood at BDT 2,419.25 million and the Consolidated Net Profit reached to BDT 794.50 million. The Consolidated Earnings per Share (EPS) for the financial year 2016-17 is BDT 3.40 compared to previous reporting period’s EPS of BDT 5.65.
The Board of Directors of Orion Pharma Limited has recommended for a cash dividend of BDT 1.5 (@15%) per share for the financial year 2016-17. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Orion Pharma Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Zaheen Spinning Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Digital Currency Exchange (DCE)
- Annual Report 2012 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Assignment on SWOT Analysis and Target Market Analysis of Radio Foorti
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Summit Power Limited
- Sample Contract Proposal from Security Company
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PI Industries Limited
- Mentoring Opportunities for International Community
- Assignment on Sister Concerns of Goldtex Limited Garments Division
- A Visit To A Historical Building (Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque)
- Influence Processes and Leadership