It is a broadly described annual report of Paramount Textile Limited in the year of 2017. In 2017, The Company’s Total Assets stood Taka. 5,652,998,238. Total Equity and Liabilities Taka. 5,652,998,238. Net cash flows from Operating Activities Taka. 425,585,395. Net cash Increase from Investing Activities Taka. 891,571,193. Net cash flows used in Financing Activities Taka. 497,517,659. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of year Taka. 43,941,183. During the financial year, The Company’s Gross Profit Tk. 563,692,561. Profit from operation Tk. 370,773,540. Profit before tax Tk. 262,445,476. Net Profit after Tax for the year Tk. 224,930,663. Shares of the company are listed in Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange and quoted at Tk. 18.10 per share 2016 and Tk. 37.40 per share 2077 in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange respectively on June 2017.
The Board of Directors recommended @5% Cash and @10% Stock Dividend in its Board meeting held on 25th October 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Paramount Textile Limited:
- General Banking Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.(Chapter-3)
- Kite Flying in Financial Terms
- Annual Report 2013 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Assignment on Interest Rate Parity
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of the Premier Bank Limited(Part 2)