It is a broadly described annual report of The ACME Laboratories Limited in the year of 2017. During the year ended 30 June 2017, the Company has earned the net profit before tax amounting to BDT 2,035.550 million which after provision of income tax stood at BDT 1,397.850 million. During the year, the Company achieved sustainable growth and its total revenue stood BDT 13,576.32 million. Domestic sales continue to remain as the key driver with 96.68% of the total revenue. During the year ended 30 June 2017, the Company has earned the net profit before tax amounting to BDT 2,035.550 million which after provision of income tax stood at BDT 1,397.850 million. During the year the export amounting BDT 450.42 million as against BDT 371.78 million in the previous year, with 21.15 % growth.
The Board of Directors has recommended 35% cash dividend i.e. BDT 3.50 per share which comes BDT 740.606 Million. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The ACME Laboratories Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Modes of Investment of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Discuss on Bonds And Stocks
- Foreign Exchange Orientation of Shahjalal Islami Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Sanghi Industries Limited