It is a broadly described annual report of Sinobangla Industries Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the year turnover was Tk. 1,376 million (137.60 Crore). Turnover during the year also increased by Tk. 133 million (Tk. 13.30 Crore), i.e. 10.70% higher than the previous year. During the financial year ended on June 30, 2017, The Operating Profit of the company increased from Tk. 78.28 Million to Tk. 95.69 Million, 22.24% higher than the previous year. Profit after Tax for the year Tk. 31,754,532 million.
The Board of Directors of Sinobangla Industries Ltd_ recommends @10% cash dividend i.e. Tk. 1.00 per share for all shareholders for the year ended 30th June 2017, subject to the approval by the shareholders at 21st Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Sinobangla Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Explain the Fundamentals of Financial Spread Trading