It is a broadly described annual report (director’s report) of Steel Authority of India Limited in the year of 2007-2008. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 27677.41 Crore. During the year ended 31st March 2008, The Company set a new record by achieving the turnover of Rs. 45,555 Crore, registering growth of 16% respectively over the previous year. Total Expenditure of the Company for the year was Rs. 32255.69 Crore. The Company posted the profit before tax (PBT) of Rs. 11,469 Crore for the year 2007-08, registering growth of 22% respectively over the previous year. The Company recorded net profit after tax (PAT) of Rs. 7,537 Crore, an increase of 22% over the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year (Basic & Diluted) Rs. 18.25.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of @18% on paid-up equity share capital subject to the approval of the shareholders, thus making the total dividend to @37% of the paid-up equity share capital for the year 2007-08 (previous year @31%).
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- General Banking Activities of Shahjalal Islami Bank
- Report on Social Investment Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Development Credit Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Allied Bank Limited