It is a broadly described annual report (director’s report) of First Women Bank Limited in the year of 2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s total assets stood at Rs. 16,128,535 million. Deposits of the Bank were Rs. 13,815 million as compared to Rs. 10,195 million last year Deposits as at 31st December 2011. Shareholder Equity has increased to Rs. 1,720 million in the current year compared to Rs. 1,106 million as at 31st December 2010. The Bank’s operating profit before taxation & provisions against classified assets is Rs. 394.6 million for the year 2011 (2010: Rs. 124.8 million). The net profit before tax is Rs. 400.1 million (2010: Rs. 54.7 million). Profit/(Loss) after taxation for the year Rs. 258,547 million.
The paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 1,080,038 million for the year ended 31st December 2011. Net Assets Value per Share has decreased to Rs. 15.92, as compared to Rs. 38.99 last year.
More Annual Report of First Women Bank Limited:
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2011 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2012 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of JK Tyre and Industries Limited
- Comparative Financial Statement of City Bank and Social Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Foreign Trade Financing of Rupali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Report on Characteristics of E-Banking