It is a broadly described annual report of Renata Limited in the year of 2010. Turnover during 2010 was Taka 5,090.3 million registering a growth of 30.5% over last year’s turnover of Taka 3,900.7 million. Profit after tax was Taka 851.4 million – a growth of 41.0%. Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Taka 471.06 against Taka 333.90 of 2009. The financial statements of the company’s subsidiaries-Renata Agro Industries Limited and Purnava Limited, reflect total assets of Tk 406,281,061 and Tk 26,475,592 respectively as at 31 December 2010 and total revenue of Tk 346,246,505 and Tk 100,336,555 respectively for the year then ended. These financial statements have been audited by other auditors whose reports have been furnished to us and our opinion, in so far as it relates to the amounts included in respect of the company’s subsidiaries, is based solely on the reports of the other auditors.
The Directors of the Company are pleased to present their Report together with the Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2010. The Directors have recommended cash dividend @ 60% i.e. Tk.60 per share of Tk.100 each and stock dividend @ 25% (bonus shares) in the ratio one bonus share for every Four shares held.
For more Report of Renata Limited, tap in:
- HR Policies and Practices of HSBC Bank.
- Assignment on Corporate Finance of Corporate Governance Practice
- Internship Report on Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited(Part 2)
- Internship Report on Factor analysis of credit scheme of the Pubali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Deferred Rebate