This is a broadly described annual report of Renata Limited in the year of 2013. Turnover during 2013 was Taka 8,757.4 million registering a growth of 14.2% over last year’s turnover of Taka 7,671.6 million. Profit after tax was Taka 1,393.9 million – a growth of 11.8%. Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Taka 39.38 against Taka 35.34 as of 2012. Net Sales and Net Profit grew very modestly in 2013 at 14.2% and 11.8% respectively.
Renata continues to have a very aggressive investment strategy. During 2013 investments made for new General Manufacturing Facility-Rajendrapur, General Manufacturing Facility-Mirpur, New Ware House & Packing- Rajendrapur, API Project-Rajendrapur, Herbal Project-Bhaluka, Barisal Depot, Keranigonj Depot, and Feni Depot total investment amounting to Taka 2,381.17 million. The Directors have recommended cash dividend @ 75% i.e. Taka 7.50 per share of Taka10 each and stock dividend @ 25% (bonus shares) in the ratio one bonus share for every four shares held.
For more Report of Renata Limited, tap in:
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2004-2005 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Credit Worthiness Analysis on Mercantile Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited