An annual report is a widespread report on an organization’s activities throughout the former year. Annual report is intended to give shareholders and other concerned people information about the organization’s activities and financial concern. Most jurisdictions need companies to organize and disclose this reports, and many require the annual report to be filed at the organization’s registry. Companies listed on a stock exchange are also required to report at more common distance.
- Discuss on Avoid Bankruptcy by Managing Cash Flow
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield)
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Ultratech Cement Limited