An annual report is a widespread report on an organization’s activities throughout the former year. Annual report is intended to give shareholders and other concerned people information about the organization’s activities and financial concern. Most jurisdictions need companies to organize and disclose this reports, and many require the annual report to be filed at the organization’s registry. Companies listed on a stock exchange are also required to report at more common distance.
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of IDBI Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Beach Hatchery Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited