An annual report is a widespread report on an organization’s activities throughout the former year. Annual report is intended to give shareholders and other concerned people information about the organization’s activities and financial concern. Most jurisdictions need companies to organize and disclose this reports, and many require the annual report to be filed at the organization’s registry. Companies listed on a stock exchange are also required to report at more common distance.
- Credit Appraisal and Credit Management Practice by Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Agrani Bank Limited
- An Internship Report On Retail Banking in Bangladesh of Prime Bank Limited
- Index Fund Definition
- An Overview of Prime Bank Banking System (Part-4)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited