Asset Recovery is the process of maximizing the significance of unused or end of lifestyle assets through successful reuse or divestment. Both large in addition to small organizations train asset recovery at some level while using the end goal of getting the greatest possible return through the asset. All assets are not only limited to equipments which can be used but additionally the materials in addition to parts. Take as an example the surplus materials for instance electrical equipments. Electro-mechanical panel boards, power panel switches, electrical safety switches and the likes are also viewed as an asset.
- Internship Report on Analysis of Financial Soundness
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Specialized Investment Fund
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited