Capital market is a market for securities (debt or equity), where business enterprises (companies) and governments can raise long-term funds. It is defined as a market in which money is provided for periods longer than a year, as the raising of short-term funds takes place on other markets (e.g., the money market). The capital market includes the stock market (equity securities) and the bond market (debt). Financial regulators, such as the Bangladesh Financial Services Authority or the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), oversee the capital markets in their designated jurisdictions to ensure that investors are protected against fraud, among other duties.
- Annual Report 2015 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Phosphorus Limited
- BRAC Bank SME Loan Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited