It is a broadly described auditor’s report of Southeast Bank Limited in the year of 2015. Total capital of the Bank was Taka. 28,490.49 million as at 31st December 2015 (Tk. 27,428.29 million as at 31st December 2014). During the financial year, The Bank’s Total deposits Taka. 210,435,774,704. Profit after tax and provision of the bank for the year Tk. 3,082,479,520. An Earnings per share of the bank Tk. 3.36. The closing market price of the share as on 31st December 2015 was Tk. 17.60 (2014: Tk.19.40) for each Tk.10 par value of the share at DSE and Tk. 17.70 (2014: Tk.19.50) for each Tk.10 par value of the share at CSE.
The Board of Directors in its 484th meeting held on 02nd March 2016 has recommended a cash dividend @15% subject to the approval of the shareholders at the next Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Southeast Bank Limited:
- Online Banking Process in Agrani Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of The Bank Of Punjab
- Annual Report 2006 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank Credit Management and Loan Distribution