The bank tax is a tax on banks. One of the first modern uses of the term “bank tax” occurred inside the context of the Financial disaster of 2007–2010. A Financial activities Tax raised on the sum of the bank profits in addition to bankers’ remuneration packages while using proceeds going directly into general government profits. A Financial Transactions Tax on the broad range associated with financial instruments as well as stocks, bonds, stock markets and derivatives.
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indian Bank
- Financial Ratio Analysis of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited
- Methods of Computation of Conveyance loss