A credit merchant account is a form of bank account allowing businesses to agree to payments by repayment cards, typically debit or bank cards. A merchant account is made under an deal between an acceptor and also a merchant acquiring bank to the settlement of repayment card transactions. Probably the most important and crucial benefits of credit merchant account is which they allow your business to grow in ways that may have seemed impossible to your account. Take for example the belief that you visit a customer who would like to use his credit card to create a payment for those things.
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Assignment on Authority of IBBL
- Securities Commission
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-2)