A credit merchant account is a form of bank account allowing businesses to agree to payments by repayment cards, typically debit or bank cards. A merchant account is made under an deal between an acceptor and also a merchant acquiring bank to the settlement of repayment card transactions. Probably the most important and crucial benefits of credit merchant account is which they allow your business to grow in ways that may have seemed impossible to your account. Take for example the belief that you visit a customer who would like to use his credit card to create a payment for those things.
- Report on Loan Policies of Standard Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2009 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited
- Implementation of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report 2016 of Bank Alfalah Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited