Bias Ratio is a way of discovering price manipulation by the managers of a investment portfolio, say for example a hedge fund or mutual fund. The bias ratio is an indicator used in finance to investigate the returns associated with investment portfolios, and in performing sufficient research. The bias ratio is a concrete metric that will detects valuation opinion or deliberate value manipulation of portfolio assets +by way of a manager of any hedge fund, communal fund or comparable investment vehicle, without requiring disclosure in the actual holdings.
- Annual Report 2017 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Thesis Paper on Comparison of Budget Between Bangladesh and Australia
- Annual Report 2017 of Nurani Dyeing & Sweater Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GrameenPhone Limited