Bond credit rating is a grade given to bonds that shows their credit top quality. Private independent rating services such as Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch supply these evaluations of the bond issuer’s fiscal strength, or its to be able to pay a bond’s key and interest in a timely fashion. In investment, the bond credit rating represents the credit worthiness of corporate as well as government bonds. It’s not necessarily to be confused having an individual’s credit report.
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2010-2011 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Annual Report 2009 of Basic Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Development Credit Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Nestlé India Limited