A bond market index is a method of measuring value of a portion of the bond industry. It is computed on the prices of picked bonds. It is a tool used simply by investors and financial managers to explain the market, and compare the give back on specific investments. A bond market index is a mathematical construct, so it will not be invested in specifically. But many common funds and exchange traded funds seek to “track” an catalog, and those funds that not may be judged against those that do.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Force Motors Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Orion Pharma Limited
- Discuss on Utilizing Variable Annuities
- Annual Report 2017 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- General Banking Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.(Chapter-4)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited