Bond Market is the environment in which the issuance and investing of debt investments occurs. The relationship market primarily contains government-issued securities along with corporate debt investments, and facilitates the actual transfer of money from savers on the issuers or businesses requiring capital regarding government projects, business expansions and constant operations. The bond market is a financial market where by participants can difficulty debt, known as primary industry, or buy along with sell debt investments, known as secondary market.
- Annual Report 2017 of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited
- Financial Statement Analysis of Berger Paint Bangladesh Ltd
- Presentation on International Trade Theory
- Annual Report 2016 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2001-2002 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited