The major principle of bond valuation is the bond’s value is equal to the value of their expected (future) cash flows. The valuation process involves these three steps: Estimation the expected funds flows. Determine the appropriate interest rate or interest rates to be used to discount the cash flows. And calculate present value of your expected cash flows within step one by using the interest rate or interest levels determined in next step. Overall bond valuation is the determination of the right price of a bond.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Annual Report (Auditor’s Report) 2016 of National Feed Mill Limited
- Describe Foreign Exchange Policy of IBBL
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Silkbank Limited