The major principle of bond valuation is the bond’s value is equal to the value of their expected (future) cash flows. The valuation process involves these three steps: Estimation the expected funds flows. Determine the appropriate interest rate or interest rates to be used to discount the cash flows. And calculate present value of your expected cash flows within step one by using the interest rate or interest levels determined in next step. Overall bond valuation is the determination of the right price of a bond.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Report on Credit Risk Grading Manual
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pharma Aids Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited