The prime aim of this article is to discuss about bridging finance. The objective of a bridge loan is to eliminate this financial impediment so that a commercial deal can progress. In the greater part of situations, “bridging finance” gives added funding so a company can go on to pay the lease on its existing commercial assets for as long as it remains on the marketplace.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of India Cements Limited
- General Banking and Financial Performance of UCBL (Part-5)
- Discuss on Forest Fire Investing
- Define and Discuss on Cash Flow Statements
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited