A budget constraint is an accounting identity that describes the consumption options available to an agent with a limited income to allocate among various goods. It is important to understand that the budget constraint is an accounting identity, not a behavioral relationship. For a country, the condition that the value of exports equals the value of imports or, if capital flows are permitted, that exports minus imports equals the net capital outflow. It is equivalent to income from production equaling expenditure on goods plus net acquisition of foreign assets.
- Annual Report 2012 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Pubali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2012 of MJL Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited