A budget constraint is an accounting identity that describes the consumption options available to an agent with a limited income to allocate among various goods. It is important to understand that the budget constraint is an accounting identity, not a behavioral relationship. For a country, the condition that the value of exports equals the value of imports or, if capital flows are permitted, that exports minus imports equals the net capital outflow. It is equivalent to income from production equaling expenditure on goods plus net acquisition of foreign assets.
- Annual Report 2014 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Modern Dyeing and Screen Printing Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Apex Foods Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of State Bank of Travancore
- Evaluation of Foreign Exchange Operations of First Security Islami Bank
- Business Credit for Business Grow