Budget is an estimation of the revenue and expenses on the specified future time period. A budget may be made for an individual, family, group of men and women, business, government, land, multinational organization or everything else that creates and spends funds. A budget is usually a microeconomics concept that will shows the tradeoff produced when one beneficial is exchanged for another.
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2008 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Theoretical Framework of Credit Risk Management
- Financial Report and Ratio Analysis in Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Apollo Tyres Limited
- What type of Documents Commonly Used in Foreign Exchange?