Budget is an estimation of the revenue and expenses on the specified future time period. A budget may be made for an individual, family, group of men and women, business, government, land, multinational organization or everything else that creates and spends funds. A budget is usually a microeconomics concept that will shows the tradeoff produced when one beneficial is exchanged for another.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Policies and Practices of Credit Management
- Explain on Equity and Equity Investments
- Sources of Financing of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of L.G. Balakrishnan and Bros Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited