Any buffer stock scheme is an attempt to use commodity storage for purposes of stabilizing prices within an entire economy or even, more commonly, an individual market. Specifically, commodities are bought if you have a surplus throughout the economy, stored, and then sold from these kind of stores when find economic shortages throughout the economy. Most buffer stock options schemes work over the same rough wrinkles: first, two costs are determined, a floor and a ceiling.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Yes Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-3)
- How Arannayk Foundation’s Financial Resources are Managed
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Auditor’s Report 2015 of Central Pharmaceuticals Limited